Here are seven top tips for going from where you are to where you want to be…to have a happy ever-after!
1. Develop a circle of close associations who cherish working on values and goals instead of sharing problems and difficulties. Help others on a daily basis by becoming a role model for an ethical hard working individual. Work on becoming more optimistic by eliminating cynicism from your life and conversations.
2. Your vocabulary matters. When you speak positive, uplifting thoughts, when you compliment others, when you stop cursing and start praising, it uplifts you into a more positive human being. Write down negative phrases you say each day and “reframe” them into a more positive outlook on life.
3. Practice the ability to accept change, and risk what you are passionate about achieving. Start with small goals you know you can achieve. This will build your self- confidence and give you the courage to risk bigger and more joy inducing, long term thrills. Progress is the key to happiness so gain more knowledge and strive to learn new skills on a weekly basis. Create a compelling future for yourself.
4. Trust your own intuition. Believe in yourself. Associate with positive, uplifting people, think and exude positive thoughts and attitudes. Act enthusiastic and you’ll train your brain to be enthusiastic. Be confident and build good relationships with people. Be fortunate for who you are and where your dreams can take you.
5. Embrace the law of attraction as it responds the way your mind works; your subconscious cannot interpret negativity. Therefore when you hear yourself making comments that include “don’t,” “won’t,” “can’t,” or “no,” you are actually giving your mind the attention to dwell on these negative emotions. You attract to your life whatever you give your attention, energy and focus to, wanted or unwanted.
6. Get in the habit of writing, calling or e-mailing at least 4 notes per day, simply saying thank you, getting back in touch or offering help to someone in need. Apply your faith in what is good in the world and pass it on to someone else.
7. Educate yourself on the pitfalls we face as a society as to why young people turn to drugs to alcohol to escape painful feelings and memories. Understand that spirituality and faith, family and high self-esteem are the cornerstones for living a happy, successful life.
I hope these help, They help me and I am grateful for the opportunity to pass them on to you.
Thank you for reading this and speak to you soon, I can volunteer to send an e-book on Law of Attraction to you if you care…drop your e-mail.
All the best