The much awaited 2016 is here and already ticking away! Jan Ist is gone , Jan 2nd is gone, Jan 3rd is gone, Jan 7th is gone and Jan 8th is rolling away, Soon, Dec. 31st will come.
Remember, there is really nothing called a NEW YEAR… every year is same number of days, weeks and months (except for a LEAP Year).
What then makes a NEW YEAR?
Very simple… It`s a NEW YOU!!! A NEW YOU will determine and define a NEW YEAR.
“What is Your PDP for 2016?”
Your PDP is Your Personal Development Plans.
You need a Detailed, well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan, which you must be loyal and committed to in 2016.
Your PDP Format must include:
1. Spiritual development (Moving from relationship to quality fellowship with Your God and Creator)?
2. How many mind-enhancing books are you going to read (weekly, monthly or quarterly)?
3. Professional and Career Advancement Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend (Paid or Free)?
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with, that will add great value to your life?
5. Relevant Skills to develop or sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE and EARN?
6. Network or Associations to join that will serve as Leverages?
8. What Products, or Services will you be creating this year to multiply IMPACT and improve INCOME?
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships to sever from or cut off?
10. Wise and Intelligent Investments to be involved in this year?
11. Negative habits, attitudes and behaviours to deal with.
12. Positive habits, attitudes and behaviours that must be cultivated.
THINK AND REFLECT!!!